It’s that time of year again: the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts July 12th for Nordstrom card holders and July 20th for everyone else. Here’s all you need to know to prepare for the sale!
Let start with this common question: What’s so great about this particular sale? Stores have sales all the time.
The reason this particular sale is so exciting is because it’s the brand new items that are on sale. In a normal sale cycle, things come into the stores at full price, stay full price for awhile, and then the sales and markdowns begin. With the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, fresh new fashions are on sale for a significant reduction and the prices go back back up August 6th.
What will be on sale?
Browse the catalog!
If you have a Nordstrom card, you can start shopping online or in the store on Thursday the 12th. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still get one. The sale starts for everyone on July 20th. And August 5th is the last day. And then the prices go back up!
How to Get the Most Out of the Sale
1. Things sell out. Some things will get restocked and some things won’t. If you want something, don’t wait!
2. If you have a Nordstrom card and you have an individual triple points day to use, you can use it during the sale!
3. It’s a great time to stock up on things you’ll be wanting for your fall wardrobe. I always plan to spend a chunk of my fall clothing budget during this time.
4. Even though the focus is on fall, there will be plenty of cute things you can wear right away.
5. It’s a good time to stock up on gifts. (By time you give the gift, it will be back to full price.)
6. The sale starts online at midnight Wednesday night.
7. If you want to avoid the crazy crowds, order online. If you can’t wait to get your items, you can always pick them up in store.
8. Us bloggers go crazy for this sale, so be sure to check out your fav bloggers for reviews of items.
9. When the store opens Thursday morning, I will be there doing dressing room selfies for my readers. Have something you’re particularly interested in? Let me know in the comments and I’ll make sure I add it to my try on list!
Stay tuned for my picks, dressing room selfies, sizing information, and reviews! Follow along on social media too if you get a chance!
Fun & Fashion,
Link Ups: Visible Monday! Shoe and Tell! #iwillwearwhatilike link up! Hello Monday! How I Summer! Creative Mondays! Turning Heads Tuesday! Confident Tuesday! Style Perspectives! Trendy Wednesday! Style on the Daily! Jersey Girl Texan Heart! Color and Grace! Thursday Fashion Files! Chic and Stylish! Labour of Fashion! Thursday Favorite Things! Thursday Moda! Top of the World Style! Welcome to the Weekend! Passion for Fashion! Fabulous Friday! Flashback Fashion Fridays! Weekend Wear Link Up! Edge of the Week! Nancy’s Fashion Style! Sharing a Journey!
I would love to see the Stuart Weitzman Lafayette slouch boot. In Mohave suede if it’s at the store that day.
Absolutely! You got it, Chickie! OXOX