Valentine’s Day celebrates love in all forms, and please don’t forget your most important special someone, yourself! Here are few ideas of ways to celebrate yourself this week!
Here are a list of ideas of nice things you could do for yourself:
1. Drive to the park or the beach and do some journal writing.
2. Treat yourself to a fancy coffee and a decadent pastry.
3. Take a long lunch hour and treat yourself to a fancy lunch.
4. A mani/pedi is always a good idea.
5. Give yourself a spa day.
6. Order your favorite guilty take-out and stay home and watch your favorite guilty pleasure TV show. No guilt allowed!
7. Create a vision board, with photos of things that symbolize your wishes and dreams for the future. You can do this the old school way with a poster board and magazines or go new school with a digital version, on Pinterest or Instagram.
8. Grab a book you’ve been meaning to read and curl up for a cozy day of tea, cookies, and reading.
9. Take a nap.
10.And I’ve included some tangible treats here if you feel like buying yourself something extra nice:
Most importantly, enjoy yourself and say all the nice things to yourself that you deserve to hear!
Happy HAPPY Valentine’s Day, Dolls!
Fun & Fashion,
About the blog: Fashion Should Be Fun is ME talking to YOU, other middle-aged women who are over 40, but not over fashion. We still want to look beautiful and stylish. We still want to have fun with trends. And we don’t need anyone giving us rules, because we’re all different. This is a place for me to share my love of fashion with you, including style ideas, tips, trends, and inspiration. I know how liking the way we look can translate into confidence and energy. I know we have so much life left to live and so much adventure ahead of us. Let’s show the world you’re never too old to have fun and be fierce.
Happy Valentines Day to you Dawn🤗❤️